/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: Karaoke in Kiev

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Karaoke in Kiev

Yesterday, I got a comment on my first post to my Milwaukee Karaoke blog:

"wow this is cool! I am not aware that there are a lot of people who really love karaoke. I was wondering if there are also communities out there who do the same because I need one in my region. I have been so stressed at work and I need some fun outside of work."

It's always nice to get some positive feedback.

Naturally, I wondered where the person was who left the comment. I clicked on the name of the person who commented to see their profile. This site came up: http://kiev-karaoke.info/ The site looks lovely. I wish I could read it. It's all in Russian!

Here is a translation of a paragraph from the first page on that website (thank you babelfish):

"Everything about [karaoke] in Kiev Here already more than 10 years leaves to ether the transfer of " To [karaoke] to [Maydane]" , which indicates its constant popularity, yes even popularity to [karaoke] as a whole as the form of entertainment, constantly it grows. Today Kievians sing not only at Maydana or family holidays under the domestic [karaoke]- prefixes, but also [prilyudno] in different bars, restaurants and night clubs. [Karaoke] it became not simply entertainment, but by the new culture, which attracts in its numbers of all new fans. In all several years ago you did not find specialized [karaoke] club in Kiev. Today Kiev changed. New to [karaoke] clubs and [karaoke] bars in Kiev are opened so frequently, that even the most inveterate amateurs of this entertainment no longer manage to follow all innovations in [karaoke] of the life of city. We hope that the portal Of kiev-Karaoke.Info will become reliable guide on capital [karaoke] peace and it will be useful to [karaoke]- novices and [karaoke]- executors with the period."

The next time I am in Kiev, I will have to check out this map: http://kiev-karaoke.info/map-kiev-karaoke.html

1 comment:

ukraine-vacation-guide.com said...

When you go to Kiev for a Ukraine vacation, you definitely should visit local nightclubs! Baeutiful girls make Ukraine tourism unforgettable. So joyful atmosphere, so beautiful girls! Ukraine vacation guide created a list of the best Kyiv night clubs. If you know more goog places, you can add them to the Ukraine travel guide.