/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: More on karaoke goes to Hollywood

Thursday, May 20, 2010

More on karaoke goes to Hollywood

Or should I say Carrie-oke (as in Carrie Bradshaw) goes to Hollywood?

Sex and the City 2 is due in theaters on May 27. Actually, the first showing in Milwaukee is at 11:59 PM on the 26th! My wife will be there. First in line. And I will be there, also. If it's anything like Sex and the City 1, I will be one of three guys in the audience. But that's cool. I enjoyed the series. And the male bonding in the theater? Priceless.

But... on to more important things. SATC 2 will have a karaoke scene! Complete with $50K in clothes. Pretty much the way my customers dress.

 
They don't have the karaoke scene. The very last clip in this video starts just after they have sung. :(

I guess we can say that karaoke has finally gone mainstream. For more examples of karaoke in Hollywood movies, have a look at a previous post.

No comments: