/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: Put down that duckie!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Put down that duckie!!!

I was reminded today of a music video that I saw years ago. The music video might well be my favorite music video of all time. At any rate, it is my favorite music video of today. It features one of my all-time favorite Muppets, Ernie.

And it also features an incredible cast walk-ons, including: Itzhak Perlman, Rhea Perlman, PeeWee Herman, Jane Curtain, John Candy, Winton Marsalais, Joe Williams, Paul Simon, Woodie Guthrie, Dannie DeVito, Jeremy Irons, Ralph Nader, and last but certainly not in any way least, Madeline Kahn.

Here is the video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did today.

Oh... and not only that, there is an Israeli version of the song under the title "Sim Et Barvazi". The DVD version is bound to be a big hit for Christmas, so order from Walmart early!

Just in case you were wondering, Celia Cruz sings this in Spanish: "suelta el paquito".

No comments: