/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: Great party coming up...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Great party coming up...

Time for me to find a pair of bell bottoms, get out my sandals, buy a vest with leather fringes, get some love beads and find that old peace symbol necklace! Why is that, you may ask??

I have been invited to host karaoke at a 60's and 70's party!! Far freakin' out! I will be grooving out at this happening place on Sept 13. Sorry... it's a private party, or I would be asking more people to make the scene.

That following Friday, I will be singing at Trinity Village, assisted living center. I have sung there before and have gotten such a warm reception that it's well worth it to take half a vacation day from work.

In the mean time, I have been soliciting the patrons at Bootleggers for songs that I need to add to my collection. In the past month, I have purchased nearly 700 songs, which brings my total up to 4,510 songs as of this morning. See the latest songbook at John the Revelator.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and restful Labor Day.

No comments: