/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: The lovely ladies of kids television

Friday, October 1, 2010

The lovely ladies of kids television

You have probably heard... Katy Perry did a little skit with Elmo for Sesame Street. A little skit with a little too much cleavage. Sesame Street pulled it.


Sigh.

I recall a character named Susan on Sesame Street, which first aired on my eleventh birthday. My brother was ten years younger than me, so I watched Sesame Street with him. And I watched Susan. I had a crush on her. She was pretty hot.

Ok... so Big Bird. Does his voice remind you of anyone else? Can you detect the inflections of Pee Wee Herman?

And this reminds me of another woman that I had a crush on: Miss Yvonne!



These lovely ladies put a smile on my face.




No comments: