/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: Who do you want to sing karaoke with?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Who do you want to sing karaoke with?

There was a recent poll in Singapore asking which artist you would most like to sing karaoke with. Naturally, my absolute first choice would be the Gypsy Songstress, who just happens to be my wife. It's all very convenient the way that works, cuz we do get a chance to sing karaoke together.  :)

But... I think their question had more to do with fantasy, and real pros rather than pro wannabees.

For me, I think I would have fun singing with Bette Midler. She has such a bawdy in your face style and I love her voice. Here is a pic of Bette. The one on the left is not me, by the way. It's Gladys Knight, without any Pips.



How about you?  What celebrity or performer would you like to join on a karaoke stage? Add a comment to tell me who you would like to get up on a karaoke stage with, and why.

No comments: