/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: Getting caught singing karaoke

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Getting caught singing karaoke


My wife, the lovely Gypsy Songstress, has often told me that I can flirt as much as I like, but I better not be singing any duets with other women. Of course, I know she's kidding. She really doesn't like me to flirt much, either!

Maury Povich featured a case of 'til karaoke do us part. Raven and Kenny were karaoke sweethearts. But when Raven caught Kevin singing "their song" with another woman at the karaoke bar, she began to suspect...
Cheating by means of karaoke wasn't evidently hot enough for Maury's show, so Kenny was seduced backstage by a very sexy actress. She gave him another chance, but Kenny and Raven are now divorced.

Debra Rowley of Ocali, FL was incensed when she found her ex-husband singing karaoke with another woman. She should have listened to her lawyer's advice and taken him to the highest court, where Judge Maury could pass sentence.
Instead, Rowley took justice into her own hands. She will serve at least seven years for driving her car through the porch where her ex-husband was sitting.

Her lawyer must not be worth his salt. I mean, couldn't he get her off on justifiable attempted murder? I mean... it was her ex-husband, for goodness sake!  And he was singing a duet!! I mean really, what more justification does she need to try to murder the guy?

Love does not enter into all of today's stories of cheating karaoke. A woman in England was caught cheating the government out of disability payments when she was seen singing karaoke at a pub. Anita Todd is suffering from multiple ailments, and supposedly is not able to even walk more than a few steps, let alone belt out some karaoke.
Oh what a tangled web we weave....

No comments: