/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: This is just darn silly!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is just darn silly!

I am sorry that I missed another important Texan contribution to the silly places to sing karaoke hall of fame.          Karaoke in a taxi??!?!  That's just darn silly!
Francisco E. Loaiza, formerly of New Orleans, runs a taxi in Dallas. Same rates as the other taxis, but there is an added feature. Karaoke.

Damn! what a silly idea.  Why didn't I think of it first?!?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you John, about the blog about the karaoke taxi in Dallas, when you come to Dallas Texas I will give a free ride with your friends, maximun six passenger, atte: Francisco E. Loaiza
I link your page in my page today http://www.karaoketransportation.com/index.html

John Seymour said...

I WILL look you up when I get down that way! :)