/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: Gwenyth Paltrow on Glee!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Gwenyth Paltrow on Glee!

Gwenyth Paltrow has been a long time advocate of karaoke. She has never (to my knowledge) turned down a request to lend her star power to an event for one of the karaoke charities, such as KOUGH Karaoke Opportunities for Unkempt Geeks and the Homeless, or ERK (Equal Rights for Karaokephiles). Many will recall that it was her sheer determination that brought together KK (Karaokeholic Konfidentialous) that has does so much to turn around the lives of karaoke addicts everywhere.

Gwenyth has appeared in two of my previous blogs. The first was for appearing in the greatest karaoke flick ever produced, Crusin'. Just recently, I published a blog where I quoted some bloviator who had the unmitigated audacity to say that Crusin' is a movie that only a karaoke fanatic could love.

Gwenyth finds her way to my blog a third time. My sources tell me that she will be appearing on Glee, which has been voted an Emmy in 2010 in the category "TV show that is most like karaoke in it's hokeyness, but which isn't quite as bad as American Idol". She will be singing the original words to Cee-Lo's recent hit song: "Forget You".


No comments: