/* Google analytics tracker */ John the Revelator: Half naked karaoke that I have missed

Friday, November 19, 2010

Half naked karaoke that I have missed


I found out that I missed the lingerie karaoke party at "Supperclub" in San Francisco. Evidently this is an annual thing.


I was in Johannesburg and Cape Town last spring, but I missed Bikini Karaoke at Glendore Arms in Port Elizabeth. I couldn't even find any pics of the ladies in bikinis, even thought I found their FaceBook page.

Here is a clip from another karaoke performance that I missed. Maybe this one wouldn't have been worth the trip to Tokyo? I don't know. I missed it.

I also missed this karaoke show:
Oct. 27 — DJ Free Beer & Naked Karaoke, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., T.G.I. Fridays, 9430 Hwy. 16, Onalaska, free.
And here I am only a four hour drive from Onalaska! I don't recall what I was doing on the 27th, but how could it have been as much fun as Naked Karaoke. I mean really?



So much half-naked karaoke. And so much of it that I have missed. Sigh. I will have to address this when New Year's resolutions come around again.

No comments: